- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) contains vitamin D which stimulates the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and also prevents excessive excretion of these elements in the urine, so that it affects the normal development of bones in children and adults, bon
- It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system,
- Promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus,
- Helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth,
- Supports the proper functioning of muscles.
Its lack is even responsible for osteoporosis, or bone decalcification.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalcyferol from lanolin) - 2000 IU.
Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), calcium phosphate (acidity regulator), magnesium salts of fatty acids (anti-caking agent).
1 tablet a day. Drink plenty of water.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
It not recommended for pregnant women, breast-feeding women and children.
Store at room temperature, out of the reach of small children.
Ask a question
Write your opinion